• How To fix Redmi note 3 stuck in headphone mode

    How To fix Redmi note 3 stuck in headphone mode 
    I recently faced a problem where on my Redmi Note 4G there was headphone symbol which was stuck and was not able to get rid of it. So whenever I've to attend a call I used my earphone because there was no voice output through my speaker. Following are the ways I tried to get rid of that sticky symbol.
    1. Rebooted nearly about 20-25 times. Result? Well, didn't worked.
    2. Plugged my earphone/Headphone In and Out several times. Result? Didn't worked either.
    3. Wiped my cache and all my user data(Formatted) via recovery mode. Surprisingly, even that method failed for me.
    Though I knew that this is just the software issue but I had already given up and was ready to sell this phone of mine. But still I researched on internet for the next 2 days trying to figure out the solution. And all the method I tried, I failed.
    Until, I decided to use my own method to solve this problem and luckily that worked for me. :D And I was like woohoooo...... After all I'm an Engineer.
    Okay so to get rid of that sticky symbol of headphone on your Redmi or may be any other device this is what you need to do.

    1. Grab a earphone which has a mic on it.
    2. Plug your earphone in your device and make sure that you keep your device unlocked.
    3. Long press power/answer button on earphone for nearly 4-5 seconds and then immediately unplug your earphone with out releasing the button.
    This is what I did and it worked for me like a charm. I hope this method will work on all devices which faces similar issues. *Cheers*
    P. S:- This method might not work for all. Try different available methods.

    No comments